Thursday, June 17, 2010

Result?????????mmmmmmmmmmmwa!

Have you ever been so happy that you could climb up to the highest tower on earth and shout like george of the jungle? well, i did, on the day my results showed up. though not literally!

2 days ago, when i was chatting with one of my friends, i got the news that the end of part 1 was near........in two days the decision was to be made, the results, to be declared! the end of my long and tiresome journey through std 10 was here!well, im actually exaggerating. but yeah, results are a fright, like a nightmare for everyone!that day went by...now there was only 1 day to go!

but results also have another side, other than the incarnation of devil himself; that of anxiety, of excitement, of relief.finally they are here...finally our prayers are going to be answered, finally we are going to know the truth, finally we are going to know our worth......

the d-day dawned up. it was like any other day, the sun still rose from the east, the sunlight still came in strands through my window and curtains,and an individual beam came and illuminated my room exactly the same way it always did, but today was different, today was special.i woke up, ran all errands and at sharp 10:57 am, i went and sat beside my brother to check my fate as it appeared online. and then the golden word to be typed, the key.... the seat number! and then my eyes, ignoring all other details, settled on the angelic number...92.91!

my heart skipped a beat....and then there was a deafening noise which irritated me; till i realised that the source was moi!i was screaming, i was happy, because i got what i had expected, what i had worked relentlessly hard for. my dream had after all come true!

now, guys, this was my experience, to each his own! my experience did teach me this though, that if you work hard enough in the right direction and with the right force, thn the goal won't be too far away, because hardwork never goes wasted.what we must do though is believe that nature and God are just, and that you'll always get your worth, some or the other time.i got my worth, the value of all the hardwork i had put in, and i did also get what i'd value above everything, my life itself; the pride and happiness in my family's eyes.

enough of being senti now, lets party!

No comments:

Post a Comment