Wednesday, June 23, 2010

blogging, for a blogger....

here i am! here, in this site, typing as much as have never, but should'nt there be a story how i got here? ok, lets go into the flashback (filmy, i know!)

well, once upon a time(6 months ago) i was a plain girl, studying for her SSC exams, having no time at all for most of my interests, for i had to get into a good college!but yeah, there was something with me and languages...i simply adored them! whenever maths or geography bugged me to the heck of bugging, i would simply draw my composition book and the composition notes of my class, then choose randomly, a subject to write upon, and voila! that was my way of giving a break to my geography-filled brain! and another advantage was that i could convince myself, my family and my conscience, saying this was study too!good times...

my other friends from school, though, were completely opposite. they always said that they would give up a language for anything in the world! i often disagreed (though my verdict for marathi was quite the same many-a-times!).their judgement of language was of a subject which reduced their percentage and denied them admission in the college of their choice.but i disagreed yet; i did not care much about percentages anymore,when it came to languages, because i could connect to them better than my other friends.besides, i would never give up on my languages (second thoughts on marathi, of course!)

so as soon as my hectic schedule came to an end,i turned to blogging ( which was suggested to me by my cousin Puja, on a lonely holiday, when i had told her all of this), and found that it was a brilliant substitute to my stolen (not quite) hours of break-time!article writing had always appealed to me,and expanding on a subject was my favorite.apart from all the technicalities, i had found a time-pass, an outlet and that too on the world wide web!and besides, blogging also helped me to stay in touch with writing, which is good for my future plans of pursuing mass media. so everyone's happy!

blogging has revolutionised my style of writing,given me a chance to write on the internet. and im surprised why i never thought of writing this before; maybe because it was only after i started blogging that i realized what it was! and now i will live happily, ever after.....

moral: keep blogging, everyone,everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment