Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wacky-Cracky Week.....!

A few days ago, I was cribbing........cribbing that I have wasted every bit of the longest vacation of my life by doing absolutely nothing productive, cribbing that I have been on leave since 17th of March, and all I do everyday of my ever extending holidays is eat, sleep, watch TV, and eat again! Cribbing that I’m going to repent a lot later on….cribbing that this damn time is so bad, that its pushing my dreams and hopes for college beyond the duration that I can wait...........and cribbing some more!!!! Well, guess what, this time, I had the wackiest week I have had throughout the last 3 months! So here, I present to you the reason why I’m on the seventh heaven!

SATURDAY: So finally, I did have a birthday party! All my close friends had come over to chez-moi, and we had a BLAST!!!!!!!! The whole day!!! Not to mention, all the really good gifts, including a football, a really good top, a set of lipstick n lip-gloss (in an attempt to make me more girly, huh!), a really good chain, a sweet little purse, and lots, and lots of chocolate!!!!!!!!!!! How’s that for a wacky week, huh!

SUNDAY: I started the day with my usual workout routine; swimming for an hour from 7-8 in the morning. Now Sundays, are like, fun-days, right! So my mom and dad were at home, and so we all went to visit my uncle in Worli, strolling down the Worli sea-face and then coming home to the best home-made palak paneer and daal!!!!!!!! And then, we came back to our place to have ice-cream! So all in al, it was a fun-day!

MONDAY: Started the day with swimming……That day was a “Bharat Bandh”, in the sense, a strike which had brought about a full-stop to the annoying, ever-honking auto rikshaws, and the space consuming, traffic-producing buses……….the result, I enjoyed a fully traffic free bike ride to my friend’s place, in peace! Now, I know that is not such a great thing, but guys, I’m in MUMBAI!!!!!!!!!! So that means, it is absolutely brilliant!

TUESDAY: The usual swimming, and then I spent a whole day back at my school, for a registration procedure. Now, spending all the time from 11 in the a.m. to 5 in the p.m. doing some stupid thing which should have taken not more than half an hour may not seem very appealing to many, and to ad to it, it did end with a lot of irritation, frustration and whatever comes next, but hey, I was doing SOMETHING! I was keeping myself occupied. Moreover I was hanging out with my friends, at my school, which brought on a lot of nostalgia! And plus, I was doing some very serious business, outside home, with an indefinite time limit…..made me feel so……grown up!

WEDNESDAY: Swimming again! But then, the most important part of it, was my afternoon at my best friend’s, watching THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE! It had just released, about a week ago, in the U.S., and had not even announced a release date in India, but I had seen it at her place as she had downloaded it from the internet! And then, I enjoyed a big part of the evening, calling up another friend who was another twilight fan, just for the sake of making her jealous!(BTW, it was just a gig, we keep doing that to each other)

THURSDAY :I guess you already know that I went swimming again!( wow! Surprise, isn’t it?), but that day, I started an actual training in swimming..( now that’s something different!) Then, that day was also my friend’s birthday, which meant I got to travel all the way to Mulund, spend a whole afternoon with friends, watch a romantic-comedy (in which the main fun was commenting on each and every dumb scene, which was in plenty, no doubt; and picturing my friend, who kept on crying , even in the happy scenes….now THAT’S interesting!) And to end it all, I walked a lot, talked a lot………so now you know why I really love it so much!

FRIDAY: F or a change (and you guys really need it) I did not go for swimming! Well the community pool’s closed on Fridays, for cleaning and stuff, and so I slept peacefully, woke up late, lazed around in the bed for 15 minutes, kept on saying “ 2 minutes later!” whenever my grandmom called to me ( in short everything I had’nt done since swimming………….!) . Then, in the evening, my friend came over to my place to watch a movie….and chat, etc. So then, that day is included in the wacky week……

So thus, this was my wacky-cracky week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. u r a fab writer and a fab person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, another awesome post! :)Ça la va sans dire! :)

    ReplyDelete