Saturday, July 17, 2010

the latest buzz....zzzzzzz!

nope, thats not a mistake!!!!!!!! its reality, coz on the latest buzz magazine of my life, all you can read is zzzzzzzz!!!

so this is a stuck up time... i'm bored because everyone else goes to classes/school, while i sit home counting hours for night! at this time, i can't go away for a while, because my admissions are going to be done for college by next week, and mom and dad are too busy to take me anywhere, but i cant stand sitting idle doing absolutely nothing! in fact every other minute i feel like, there are just too many minutes in a day to while away! the boredom has reached levels unprecedented and unexplored by humanity! it is at a level where my sanity is at stake... i'm going crazy!!!!

anyway, my day also has 24 hours, so here's what i do all day: go swimming, come back, sit in front of my computer, stare at my Facebook home page, turn to blogger, then decide there's just nothing to blog about right now, turn back to facebook, see if there's anyone to chat with, if not, i turn back to blogger and try to change my template, then get bored, turn the pc off, and go on, call a friend , get bored, take up a book, doze off, wake up, see if there's anything on tv ( mostly, bullshit! cuz tout le monde knows that television is the most hopeless thing to when you are bored, it'll simply increase your agony!) and then wait till its night and go off to sleep! these days though i took up some work to do, lik drwing, sketching and that kind of thing... i even got the mathematics book of my college so i could do some constructive time-pass! just imagine how jobless i have become!!!!

okay, i know that i'm exaggerating a bit, but seriously i need change...! i wanna do something worth my time, because i know that a few days later my life will be hell from the lack of time... but i feel totally helpless now!

anyways, life's too low profile right now...but i just can't wait for my college to start! believe me, once it starts, my blogs will start flooding! because there will be so much to write about, so much to talk about!

i just hope that college turns out the way i hope! as for now... bored, bored, bored! zzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

  1. it will Shru... cheer up !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wake up sleepy head! why not try writing a short story, get ur creative juices flowing...or maybe a article bout some issue that u feel is important, but something that is factual, not just ur opinion, and requires some amount of research...ur pick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey chix! thnx man! i'll do that. y don't u suggest sum good thing?????? mmm, like an assignment sorta thing....just like that! watsay? any ideas? pujakka??????????

    ReplyDelete