Saturday, February 5, 2011

the change...


the turn of the decade has turned the whole world i used to know around...the people i used to be close to have drifted apart, new people have now become close; my surroundings have changed, places have changed, television has changed, fast food has changed, topics to chat over fast food have changed, but more than that, i have changed...

i don't know whether its for the best or for the worse... i have become moody, these days, have taken a liking to old hindi and english songs, started wearing kurtas, earrings, chappals, have started to grow my hair, have stopped going down in the colony to play, i am usually too tired and irritable by the end of the day to speak, i just have my dinner n spend rest of the time on facebook...why, out of my 200 friends on facebook, how many do i really feel like talking to at the end of the day? hardly 2?

Change is never constant they say, and i like change... it is perfect for a person like me, but is this change in me stealing me from me? i recently read my diaries, that i wrote in my STD.10th and it felt like i was watching my younger sister from afar, it wasn't me at all!

I recently met some friends from school in my schools annual fun-fair; and everyone was like, oh my god! you have changed..." you've grown fat/ you've grown thin, Oh My God, Shruti in a kurta! seriously, Xavier's has changed you..." and the rest is about as predictable as the last moment!

I liked a link on facebook a few days back. it said ' "you've changed a lot"-" i grew up, maybe you should try it"' So true, isn't it? this change has taken a while for me to accept, but well, change is just another of the little wonders of my life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment